Friday, August 5, 2022

Beautiful Spectrums

Well shit... on the spectrum.

I should have known

maybe I did.

All the years of feeling other

imposter syndrome

acting a part, stepping in it, and failing miserably;

always being misunderstood.

misunderstandings, mistranslations, and miss iterations,

but at the end of the day

now I know. 

It all makes sense

the overwhelming confused mass of guilt and 

unnamed shame makes sense now.

I am relived

truth be told

and impressed, that I've accomplished so much,

while not knowing. 

Which is the blessing?

the knowing or not knowing?

 

But then I think to myself

I love learning

I know what it is to love and be loved

I am accomplished and growing

I am as the universe made me

imperfectly perfect

perfectly made for me

and I am enough. 


No comments: