Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Revenge is My Bitch (1997)

As I stumble
My breath rising
Hope…a dark Hope blossoms…
Enlivening, possessing, sustaining
The kind of nutrient brought on only by the
Vigilant, unwavering, Gibraltar, steely, galactic, ever watchful, patient conviction that
Revenge is MY Bitch!

I sit back and listen to My Bitch
She knows how to do it too!
At time takin’ soft, seductive
whisperin’ plans of ruthless bloodletting
at others
coming down hard, man-handling and bitch-slappin me into Her reality.
Panther like stealth
My Bitch is invisible
Like smoke, silky…insidious
Yeah, she’s Good!
Feels rich n’ smooth goin’ down.

Through her desire my hope is reborn, replenished and revitalized.

She’s got My back and she’s greedy
So BACK OFF!
There ain’t enough for you!

No comments: