Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fallacious Regret (2013 re-write)


Sly
Smooth
Silky mofo
I know you
I wanted you
I had you;
witting alone, feeling a sack of used parts
I regret you.
Like a plague of locusts
a carousel of thoughts bombard me;

“I didn’t mean to make contact… should have avoided the trap, snaring me into a catatonic state of blissful denial…! Stuck in our time.. your story, making me reminisce the undone.. the unsaid, and all sort of base bestial and vampiric things; shouldn’t have let you touch me, quickening, like quick silver, the poison in my veins; Touch, Touch, T.O.U.C.H, suspended in time, molten lava touch, making my defenses steam like a fresh carcass. I shouldn’t have displayed myself to your fleshy altar.!”

and I can’t honestly despair now, 
when after all the wet stiffness,
the fantasies didn’t come true;
Now, in the after shock, stewing in denial & guilt
trying to convince myself I was an “accidental” participant of my own demise; capable of blaming no one, 
despising my senses for their vivid support;
I cringe from the me
that embraced the Devil…
and Liked it!!




Sly
Smooth
Silky mofo
I know you
I wanted you
I had you
Sitting alone, feeling a sack of used parts
I regret you.
Like a plague of locusts
A carousel of thoughts bombard me…
I didn’t mean to make contact… should have avoided the trap of your face
Your eyes snaring me into a catatonic state of blissful denial…!
Stuck in our time.. your story
Making me reminisce the undone.. the unsaid
And all sort of base bestial and vampiric things
I shouldn’t have let you touch me
Quickening, like quick silver, the poison in my veins
Touch
Touch
T.O.U.C.H
Suspended in time
Molten lava touch
Making my defenses steam like a fresh carcass.
I shouldn’t have displayed myself to your fleshy altar.
I shouldn't despair now…
When after all the wet stiffness
The fantasies didn’t come true…
Now.. in the after shock
Stewing in denial & guilt
I sit here
Trying to convince myself
I was an accidental participant of my own demise…
Capable of blaming no one
Despising my senses for their vivid support…
Cringing from the Me
That embraced the Devil…
And Liked it!!

No comments: